raksha replied

236 weeks ago

For years, my friend Rahul was a tech executive who helped raise millions of rupees in venture capital. Then he decided to try in a different field for investment. In 2003, he considered investing in a fast-food franchise before choosing an alternative: the spa and body massage services in Bangalore. In fast food, Rahul reasoned, you never know how many customers will walk in the door, but massage envy sells one-year membership for Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 a month, which means recurring revenue.

raksha replied

235 weeks ago

On that day, she also advised me to get body massage services in Rajkot so that I could feel relax and energized. But not even once in a life, I have taken any type of massage and she also can’t suggest to me the best massage center of Rajkot as she is from Mumbai. But she was aware of the online classified portal where the popular massage centers advertise their services. She told me that it doesn’t matter with your location, if you live in Rajkot, they will suggest you the prime body massage services in Rajkot.

raksha replied

235 weeks ago

If you are going through a really depressing phase of your life and finding ways to get some comfort then body massage services in Hyderabad work systematically on the delicate tissue which acts on the muscle, nervous, and circulatory system of the ligaments and fascia. It is done manually or with the assistance of the apparatus, acts upon the equilibrium of body fluids, lymph, and blood and results in a state of total relaxation.

raksha replied

234 weeks ago

She never gave up and started providing body massage services in Kolkata. She followed the strategies, implemented new systems, and mastered living her cash flow plan and converted to team-based pay at the beginning of her climb.

isha love replied

234 weeks ago

How Free Classified Ads Helped Me Earn Handsome Amount?
I am 40 years old - have been recently laid off from the company I worked for. For the past 15 years, I was working at a call centre that had a UK contract, the client was a bank that forwards its customer's queries to us. I started off as a low-key office boy then worked my way to become the manager of the unit. After the recession hit - our client went bankrupt and there was no reason for our company to exist. I suddenly went from being a manager to being unemployed. My wife became our only source of income, the economy being so slugging, it was extremely difficult for me to get a new job.
Our family of four had to shift to a smaller flat to make ends meet along with our dog a Labrador. Our dog gave birth to four beautiful puppies, but this was a problem, when we made plans for the dog to have children, we didn't expect our financial situation to change so drastically, this small flat hardly had place for 4 of us - with 4 more dogs it would be nearly impossible for us to manage, and to add to that the amount of money that had to go towards taking care of them was not something we could afford back then.
We decided it would be best if we could just give away the puppies, our children were not happy with the decision, but they were grown enough to understand our predicament. I asked a few of my friends if they wanted a puppy, they all said no, one of them said why don't you sell them? I was surprised, I enquired him about how can I sell them, he told me about the miracle of free classified ads.
I placed free classified ads on many of the classified portals in India and frankly speaking I did not expect it to work - was a little skeptical about it, but I soon started getting inquiry calls from so many of the potential buyers who were keen on buying my puppies. I sold the first one for INR 4,000 through izydaisy, then I learned the art of bargaining, and I sold other two for INR 6,000, I sold the last and the cutest one for a whopping 10,000 Rupees. So, this way free classified ads helped me get a footing in my time of need.
https://www.izydaisy.com/

raksha replied

234 weeks ago

Are You Looking For The Best Indian Classified Portal?
Everyone wants to be successful in their business, who doesn't? When you associate yourself with a product or a brand that you are passionate about one tends to work 24*7 towards building its reputation, take a huge amount of concern on improving the quality, make sure it's a product that is necessary in the market and for the target consumers - All of this effort you put towards building such a wonderful brand goes in vain, unless people know of such a product’s existence. There are so many ways one could market a business, but not all such methods are feasible for a business Owner, especially for someone owning a small-scale business ; TV advertising, magazine advertising, sponsorship is all a no- go as they burry major holes in one’s pocket.

There are certain internet marketing tools available like Google AdWords, YouTube advertising and even Amazon ads but all their tools might be useless unless your margins are big enough to easily recover the cost spent on selling your product.
Where does one find such ad online sites ?
If you have been a regular user of the internet you would have definitely come across certain sites like Olx, Quikr, Craigslist, Best Indian Classified Portal etc. these free classifieds sites are just a few out of the umpteen number of websites are available out there. If you are a house owner in India and you are looking to move, and you don't know what to do with all your furniture, just find a Best Indian Classified Portal site and post a relevant advertisement listing all your details and your target customers who are in search of second hand furniture’s will contact you in no time.
This is not limited to people trying to sell their products, people who are seeking something of value can also post free classifieds on the Best Indian Classified Portal asking for the same, if you are a pet owner who is searching for certain kind of rare breed to be a companion for your pet then you can just post an ad, the usefulness of such a portal where people frequently visit and search is immense.
One time a friend of mine who ran a bakery in a small town decided he had to grow his business, and I introduced him to the world of free advertising, now his cakes actually sell like hot cakes should, with people from many different states and even countries turning into his regular customers.
There are certain security issues with such dealings, but many of these free classified’s websites make sure your private information is safe, and they only divulge your information if both the parties are reliable and interested. These advertising portals have certainly revolutionised the way we do our business. There are definitely here to stay, so what are you waiting for? Just find the Best Indian Classified Portal and make a free classified today.
So, do you want to post a free classified ad for your brand/service/business , just visit https://www.izydaisy.com/ select the city and from the wide range of categories such as Jobs, Real Estate, Vehicles, Events and many more - start post your free ads and take your business to the next level today.

raksha replied

234 weeks ago

Starting my own business with a six-month-old baby girl at home might seem like an inopportune moment, but for me, it was the right time to start providing body massage services in Trichy. One night, when I picked my daughter up from my mother’s lap, she was already asleep for the night and I had missed those precious moments of bath time and tucking my child into bed. But I knew things needed to change so that I could be there for my daughter for small and big events.

raksha replied

234 weeks ago

Are You Looking For The Best Indian Classified Portal?
Everyone wants to be successful in their business, who doesn't? When you associate yourself with a product or a brand that you are passionate about one tends to work 24*7 towards building its reputation, take a huge amount of concern on improving the quality, make sure it's a product that is necessary in the market and for the target consumers - All of this effort you put towards building such a wonderful brand goes in vain, unless people know of such a product’s existence. There are so many ways one could market a business, but not all such methods are feasible for a business Owner, especially for someone owning a small-scale business ; TV advertising, magazine advertising, sponsorship is all a no- go as they burry major holes in one’s pocket.

There are certain internet marketing tools available like Google AdWords, YouTube advertising and even Amazon ads but all their tools might be useless unless your margins are big enough to easily recover the cost spent on selling your product.
Where does one find such ad online sites ?
If you have been a regular user of the internet you would have definitely come across certain sites like Olx, Quikr, Craigslist, Best Indian Classified Portal etc. these free classifieds sites are just a few out of the umpteen number of websites are available out there. If you are a house owner in India and you are looking to move, and you don't know what to do with all your furniture, just find a Best Indian Classified Portal site and post a relevant advertisement listing all your details and your target customers who are in search of second hand furniture’s will contact you in no time.
This is not limited to people trying to sell their products, people who are seeking something of value can also post free classifieds on the Best Indian Classified Portal asking for the same, if you are a pet owner who is searching for certain kind of rare breed to be a companion for your pet then you can just post an ad, the usefulness of such a portal where people frequently visit and search is immense.
One time a friend of mine who ran a bakery in a small town decided he had to grow his business, and I introduced him to the world of free advertising, now his cakes actually sell like hot cakes should, with people from many different states and even countries turning into his regular customers.
There are certain security issues with such dealings, but many of these free classified’s websites make sure your private information is safe, and they only divulge your information if both the parties are reliable and interested. These advertising portals have certainly revolutionised the way we do our business. There are definitely here to stay, so what are you waiting for? Just find the Best Indian Classified Portal and make a free classified today.
So, do you want to post a free classified ad for your brand/service/business , just visit https://www.izydaisy.com/ select the city and from the wide range of categories such as Jobs, Real Estate, Vehicles, Events and many more - start post your free ads and take your business to the next level today.

raksha replied

231 weeks ago

Through free classifieds in Bangalore portal, I came across various prime institutes that are teaching online. By deciding to study to become a teacher’s aide online, I found that I could study whilst still spending time with my family. Like many others, I needed to accomplish something for myself – proving to myself and my family that I could achieve my goals.
Please log in to post a reply.