raksha replied

239 weeks ago

My friend Amy is the President of Wellness And Beauty Consulting. She has gained experience as a Manager and as a consultant to Yorks Health Resorts. She participated as a rapporteur at various conferences and earned a Master's degree in management at Panjab University.

She started her career in perfumery and having passed this perfumery daily, she always thought she wanted to work in a place like this when she finished, and applied through Spa In Chandigarh portal and hired as a Shopkeeper. After a few months, she decided to move to Mumbai where she studied beauty.

During her journey, she held several roles that are relevant to the industry: Perfumery, Shopkeeper, Therapist, Consultant, Spa Manager as well as being an examiner in Wellness industry and beauty schools, a teacher or coach for a Spa Manager and a rapporteur at wellness conferences and events.

raksha replied

239 weeks ago

Since 1993, I have started my salon to provide guests with an indulgent sanctuary of our spa and salon services. It is opened exclusively for your beauty, pleasure, and well being, our top-notch services embody excellence and are tailored with your every need in mind. I have attracted happy customers since then and convert them into repetitive one but now I want to attract new and more clients and that's why I have started promoting my services everywhere.

On all social media accounts and the websites that allow promoting services. One of the best and leading websites I have found is Spa In Delhi, it has not only helped me with the promotion but also helped me with some great tips and advice to rich out the target audience. And I have a tracker on my mobile so I know where the traffic is coming from.

The Spa In Delhi portal is a free classified portal to post an ad and listings. And I have realized that those days are gone when people were looking through the yellow pages to fulfill their requirements. Nowadays, the internet plays a significant role so everybody is comfortable with googling including me.

raksha replied

239 weeks ago

After school, she started to study the University of Construction Engineering in Chennai, but she quickly realized that her passion lied in the beauty industry and decided to quit the University and started to pursue a career in the wellness industry. So, she needed to find the best massage centers and Spa In Chennai and that's why she took the help of IzyDaisy – A Classified Portal.

raksha replied

239 weeks ago

After school, she started to study the University of Construction Engineering in Chennai, but she quickly realized that her passion lied in the beauty industry and decided to quit the University and started to pursue a career in the wellness industry. So, she needed to find the best massage centers and Spa In Chennai and that's why she took the help of IzyDaisy – A Classified Portal.

So, after one year of beauty school in Chennai, she started at ITC Grand Chola on 1st October 2009 as a trainee. She became a Spa Attendant on 1st Feb 2010, then a Spa Supervisor on 1st January 2011. On 1st Aril, 2013, she became Assistant Spa Manager and Acting Spa Manager on 1st March 2015. Finally, she got promoted and became Spa Manager in 2016.

charmi patel replied

238 weeks ago

What Are The Ways To Attract New Clients For Spa In Coimbatore?

charmi patel replied

238 weeks ago

How Can I Find The Best Spa In Hyderabad?
https://hyderabad.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Spa-Salon/11/0

raksha replied

237 weeks ago

I am a trained Yoga teacher, naturopath, and wellness consultant and have worked all around the world in various capacities, the last 5 years of which in Wellness and Spa. Today, I look after the day to day running of the Ano Thai Spa. I am passionate about holistic health and wellbeing and love my work. I have opened a Spa In Rajkot where the de-stressing effects of treatments can be seen immediately afterward on the relaxed faces of the guests.

I have always had a passion for wellness and wanting to pursue my passion, re-trained in health, and eventually qualifying as a Naturopath and Medical Herbalist. This led to me running my own Spa In Rajkot providing wellness coaching, nutritional advice, and herbal remedies, alongside therapies such as yoga, massage, reiki, and ear acupuncture.

raksha replied

236 weeks ago

Surrounded by a breathtaking Himalayan mountain range, Pune is truly a traveler’s paradise. It is surrounded by flower-laden meadows and snow-clad peaks; Pune attracts visitors from all over who visit to unwind and relax in its pristine beauty.

Indulge in luxury body massage services in Pune can be a blessing in disguise for you looking out for ways to refresh and revitalize. It is home to various luxury spas offering the best body massages.

The leading service provider company comes with the best body massage services in Pune offering relaxing Aromachologie Massage, which involves various techniques including Swedish effleurage strokes, Chinese acupressure, and Balinese massage to stimulate circulation and ease away stress.

I am working in the IT industry with a private firm in Pune. Influenced by a couple of my friends and offers available on izydaisy, I thought of getting an ayurvedic body massage to feel relaxed. It was my first massage experience and I had a lot of positive expectations from the massage center. I had a very positive experience and
would like to share it with you.
Please log in to post a reply.